Monday, December 21, 2015

2015 Review

2015 was a blessed and amazing year. I was able to achieve quite a bit and things are moving much quicker than expected. My personal growth as a story artist has improved immensely within a short amount of time. Fortunately, I took part in an animated feature production which I got to work along the side of some former Pixar story veterans. I was able to experience living in China and I visited Lee Siu-Lung aka Bruce Lee's hometown in Hong Kong. Also, I got to do an interview with Dreamworks and I expanded my clientele. As for 2016 I'm excited to be starting on a new Nickelodeon animated series for Brown Bag Films and couple new animated shows for Rooster Teeth. Hopefully, I can continue my way up the mountain which will lead to bigger opportunities. May everyone have an awesome 2016!

"Everyday create your history, Every path you take you're leaving your legacy"
- Michael Jackson